High Quality PLR Pack by Hollie Hawley Review : in the Lucrative, Evergreen Motivation Niche Report, Articles, Cover Graphics, and E-Course
Hello and thank you for stopping my Review ! Here you will find Powerful tools, Marketing courses, plugins and many Internet Marketing Softwares tested by me, Tim Walker, creator of this product review blog.
Looking for Latest and Best Internet Marketing Product ? Wanna Keep update what’s happening in the IM World? You have came to the right place!
The self-improvement market is enormously lucrative. Sales of all segments of the market run into the $9 billion range per year with sales specifically of self-improvement books accounting for about $500 million of that. And the market is growing. Increases in sales are projected to be 5.5% in 2017. Self-improvement consumers are frequent purchasers, regularly looking for the next new thing. Yet the topic is evergreen, rich for mining year in and year out.
Motivation is a particularly juicy segment of the self-improvement market because it appeals to consumers with many interests. It’s a compelling topic for consumers with internet marketing and other business activities, weight loss and fitness goals, career building plans, debt reduction and financial freedom resolutions, student success struggles, smoking cessation attempts, self-development goals, interests in learning anything (a language, musical instrument, or anything else), and many other ambitions. The contents of this package are suitable for any of those niches.
13-page, 5,596 word report
- 21 Ways to Get and Stay Motivated
- 5 Ways to Motivate Yourself with Good Habits
- Don’t Let Adversity Defeat You
- Don’t Surrender Your Motivation to Your Nearest and Dearest
- How to Keep Motivated When the Going Gets Tough
- Maintain Your Motivation By Living Intentionally
- Motivation Comes Fro Within
- Motivation requires Daily Commitment
- Productive People Don’t Worry About Motivations
- Use Intermediate Goals to Keep Your Motivation Up
- When It Comes to Motivation, Are You Your Own Worst Enemy?
E-Course On Productivity
- Increase Your Productivity to Increase Your Motivation
- Respect Your Working Rhythm and Physical Needs
- Have A Powerful Start to Your Day
- Tame Your Distractions
- Plan Each Day the Night Before
- Conquer the Time Suck That Is Email
- Monitor Your Productivity and Keep Working Toward Your Goal
- High Quality PLR Pack — 21 Ways to Get and Stay Motivated
- High Quality PLR Pack — Unfailing Motivation Using Intentional Living, Good Habits, and Mindfulness