ExtendAzon 2.0 by Ryan Stevenson Review : This Is Literally Throwing Your Hard Earned Money In The Trash
ExtendAzon 2.0 is a new WordPress plugin for Amazon affiliates allows you to tap into the power of the Amazon shopping cart system and the 90 day time limit. It is simple to use and can be quickly implemented into any existing Amazon site. The original ExtendAzon wordpress plugin was released back in March, 2012 and was the first Amazon affiliate shopping cart plugin on the market. ExtendAzon 2.0 is a simple to use plugin that can be used on new Amazon sites or even dropped into any existing Amazon WP site. It will convert Amazon affiliate links into shopping cart links. When someone clicks a standard Amazon affiliate link, they are tagged with an affiliate cookie that lasts for 24 hours. Unless the visitor completes a purchase in that time period, the affiliate will not get credit for the sale.
ExtendAzon 2.0 features:
- TWO CART LINK TYPES – When ExtendAzon 2.0 converts an Amazon link, there are two main types of links users can choose for it to create. An on-site cart link allows the visitor to click multiple Amazon links on your site to add all of those products to a shopping cart on your website. When they click to Checkout, all of those products will get added to their Amazon shopping cart. The other type of link, a direct cart link, goes straight from an Amazon link to the Amazon shopping cart. Both link types deliver a 90 day cookie lifespan.
- FOUR SHOPPING CART DESIGNS – When on-site cart links are used, it puts an e-commerce style shopping cart on the website that works with Amazon affiliate links. ExtendAzon 2.0 users get to pick from one of four cart designs to use. Version 1.0 offered a sidebar / widget based shopping cart that could be used anywhere a theme offered a widget location. Version 2.0 still has the widget but it now offers a full-page shopping cart and slide-out cart tabs. The full-page cart is similar to what you see on normal e-commerce websites, and this also comes with an optional cart icon widget that will give a summary and quick access to the cart page. The slide-out tab has a right and a left version, so you can choose where it will be located on your site.
- AUTOMATIC CART UPSELLS – Anytime a visitor adds a product to the on-site shopping cart, extendazon 2.0 review will automatically retrieve other products from Amazon that are commonly purchased with the selected item. Affiliate ads will then be generated for these items and shown to the visitor below the shopping cart. This uses the same system that Amazon uses to promote upsells on their website and now affiliates can have the same technology on their site too!
- EASY TO CUSTOMIZE – ExtendAzon 2.0 features an extensively redesigned back-end administrator system that makes it easier for users to customize the plugin to their liking and to fit the overall design of their website. Help explanations are now built-in to make it simple for even a first-time user.
- TWO LIVE COACHING CALLS – To ensure that all customers get the most out of this plugin, Ryan Stevenson will be hosting a total of two live coaching webinars for them. These will be in the first 10 days after the launch period, and recordings will be provided after they are over. In these live classes, Ryan will be teaching his personal tactics using ExtendAzon 2.0, helping new customers with questions they have about using the plugin, and even holding open Q&A sessions to make sure nobody is left sitting on a question.
- ExtendAzon 2.0 – Unlimited Domain License
- ExtendAzon 2.0 – Developers License
- ExtendAzon 2.0 – Azon Overhaul Special
- ExtendAzon 2.0 Plus Platinum
- ExtendAzon 2.0 Plus Basic