WP Toolkit WordPress Theme and Plugin Bundle by Matt Garrett Review : brand new massive library of Premium WordPress Tools which provides you with more than 600 Premium Themes and Plugins with developer rights
Hello and thank you for stopping my Review ! Here you will find Powerful tools, Marketing courses, plugins and many Internet Marketing Softwares tested by me, Tim Walker, creator of this product review blog.
Looking for Latest and Best Internet Marketing Product ? Wanna Keep update what’s happening in the IM World? You have came to the right place!
WP Toolkit is a brand new massive library of Premium WordPress Tools which provides you with more than 600 Premium Themes and Plugins with developer rights. In other words, inside WP Toolkit, there are hundreds of the world’s best WordPress plugins and themes, and all offered at literally ‘pennies on the dollar’, complete with developer rights.
Am I limited as to how many times I can install the themes and plugins on my own sites?
You can use the themes and plugins as many times as you’d like without owing a single extra cent.
What about for client sites? Is there a restriction on how many times I can use the themes?
There are no restrictions. Use the themes and plugins on as many client sites as you’d like.
What does it mean when you say you’ll updates WP Toolkit for 12 months from purchase?
The WordPress core commonly updates about twice per year. When this happens, plugins and themes can experience incompatibility issues with the new WP version. So we’ll update the plugins & themes for you free-of-charge for the 1st 12* months after purchase (*for Annual Members, Lifetime Members get lifetime updates). This will also give you reassurance your clients receive the benefit of up-to-date themes and plugins.
Can I resell these themes and plugins as is?
No. The themes and plugins in WP Toolkit do not come with resell rights. However, because these Premium themes and plugins come with GPL licensing, you can hire your own coder to modify them and sell your modified version. Please note – we are unable to provide support for any themes or plugins you modify.
WP Toolkit WordPress Theme and Plugin Bundle by M Garrett Features:
- Travel Themes – perfect for travel bloggers, Bed & Breakfasts, and local attractions
- Store Themes – sell physical products and digital downloads right from your own online storefront
- Tech Themes – promote the latest in tech gear . . . or build your following as a tech blogger
- Magazine Themes – the best themes for news sites, blogs, portals and other news-oriented websites
- Product Themes – affiliate marketers need user-friendly themes to promote products (and these fit the bill)
- Enterprise Themes -attractive themes for the needs of corporate and professional businesses
- Church Themes – themes created especially for churches, NGOs and nonprofit organizations, with built-in event management and more
- Food Themes – ideal for restaurants, food bloggers, farmer’s markets and all types of food vendors
- Auto Themes – car rental agencies, auto repair shops, car dealerships and auto parts stores get everything they need to build sites showcasing their products and services
- Business Themes – any type of business can boost their web presence and credibility without coding skills with these attractive designs
- Minimalist Themes – fast loading, clean designs remove any unnecessary elements to elegantly present your products, services or content
- Marketplace Themes – vendors and product creators can sign up on your site and list their products for sale on your site (and YOU can get a piece of the action)
- Portfolio Themes – perfect for writers, artists, graphic designers and photographers to highlight their best work
- Music Themes – great themes for bands, solo artists, night clubs, record labels, magazines and all music-related enterprises.
- Cooking Themes – food bloggers, local chefs and cookbook authors will appreciate these high quality, easy-to-setup themes
- News Themes – stylish news themes for news, political commentary, entertainment or gossip bloggers
- Shop Themes – sell almost anything online with these high powered themes designed to put the spotlight on your products
- Photography Themes – photographers will love how these themes make their best creations stand out from the competition and get them more gigs
WPToolkit’s Powerhouse PREMIUM Plugins:
We’ve included every plugin type a business owner could dream of inside this bundle.
- Video Plugins – attractive video players, lightboxes and more to grab your visitor’s attention (helps reduce your site’s bounce rate too)
- Mobile Plugins – remove the need for programming or design knowledge (makes your sites run better & faster)
- Helper Plugins – showcase your products and/or services so you stand out among your competitors
- Feature Plugins – gain website visitors’ trust for a big uptick in subscribers and sales
- Rating Plugins – mail subscribers directly from your WP site (eliminate your separate autoresponder account)
- Mailing Plugins – display gorgeous product images to entice your reader to discover more about your offers
- Slider Plugins – attractive video players, lightboxes and more to grab your visitor’s attention (helps reduce your site’s bounce rate too)
- Advertising Plugins – make additional revenue with Adsense and banner ads
- Pop Up Plugins – tempt your readers
Who Is WPToolkit For?
- Social Media Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- CPA Marketers
- Product Creators
- Online Store Owners
- Artists and Photographers
- Restaurants and Night Clubs
- Car dealers, mechanics and auto parts stores
- And more
WP Toolkit WordPress Theme and Plugin Bundle by M Garrett Benefits:
- Over $25k worth of Premium plugins & themes included
- Install on as many of your own & client sites as you wish
- All items in the bundle supported by your team
- Use the themes and plugins on as many of your personal websites as you like (without paying an extra dime for the privilege)
- Install the themes and plugins on as many client sites as you (and charge a handsome fee for their installation and maintenance)
- Create versions of the themes & plugins for your own use (or to sell)
- Use the themes and plugins as bonuses for affiliate offers
- Offer them up as opt-in incentives