Vector Ninja by lucas adamski Review : Pump Up Your Social Media, Website & Video Engagement In Minutes… With 1,000+ Ready-To-Use, Scalable Vector Graphics!
Hello and thank you for stopping my Review ! Here you will find Powerful tools, Marketing courses, plugins and many Internet Marketing Softwares tested by me, Tim Walker, creator of this product review blog.
Looking for Latest and Best Internet Marketing Product ? Wanna Keep update what’s happening in the IM World? You have came to the right place!
Vector Ninja is a brand new collection of 1000+ premium quality, highly engaging vector graphics that you can quickly edit and customize. This is a stunning all-in-one vector graphics solutions comes with 2 file formats: PNG (raster graphic) and SVG (vector graphic).
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Get The Developer’s License?
The main offer comes with a personal license. That means you can edit and use these graphics freely within your own projects. In order to get a developer’s license, to use them for your client’s work, you’ll have to get the upgrade to this offer.
After purchasing this product you’ll see upsell #1 offer that gives developer’s rights for $37. If you say “no” to this offer, you’ll see a downsell #1 offer that also gives developer’s rights, but for $27 (with less additional designs).
Do You Provide Any Support/Training?
YES, absolutely! Once you get your package you’ll receive a video training where I’ll show how to use your vector graphcis. If you have additional questions, just send a support ticket and you’ll get an answer shortly from me or my team.
Does It Work On Mac/Windows?
The graphics can be opened and edited on Mac and Windows.
What File Formats Does It Come With?
The vector graphics come in 2 static formats: PNG and SVG. Most graphic editors should be able to use at least one of these formats.
What Video Software Would I Need To Use These Assets?
You’d need to have graphics software, like Adobe Illustrator, Powerpoint, Explaindio or others that support the file formats listed previously.
Is There Any Recurring Payment?
No. You’ll get instant access to the full graphics package for just a small one-time investment.
What’s The Size Of The Product?
The product weights collectively about 35 megabytes. It’s packed inside a ZIP file.
Vector Ninja Feature:
- All-In-One Vector Graphics Solution – 1,000+ high-quality vector graphics well organized into 48 modules
- Boost Your Website & Video Conversions – use these eye-catching graphics to captivate your visitors!
- Newbie Friendly – it is as easy as drag & drop
- Save Time & Money – forget about hiring expensive graphic designers or going bananas.. (waiting for delivery!)
- Step-By-Step Video Training – help you to get the ball rolling in minutes!
Vector Ninja Benefit:
- RICH SELECTION
Select from 3 types of vector graphics: objects, characters and backgrounds and 48 modules in total covering various markets!
- MODERN STYLE
Amaze your visitors using modern-looking flat & outline filled style illustrations to establish trust and credibility
- ABUNDANT POTENTIAL
Put these ready-to-use vector graphics on your website, blog, incorporate in your existing design (like product ecover, banner, Facebook cover, infographic, flyer and more), or add to your new explainer video. There are so many ways to benefit from these graphics!
What Makes Vector Graphics So Freakin’ Good?
- Easy Scalability (Lots of Fun!) – Alongside PNG files (which are raster files), you’ll also receive SVG files (which are vector files). They will allow you to scale up the graphics to any size you could imagine without loosing the quality. Vector graphics are resolution independent and can be printed at any resolution or size. So many exciting possibilities.
- Spice Up Your Designs (WOW!) – Use these scalable vector graphics to create more eye-catching online designs (like logos, product ecovers, book covers, social media covers, ads, banners, Powerpoint slideshows, infographics, etc.) or more beautiful offline designs (flyers, business cards, postcards, roll up banners and more). Or use it to create more captivating visual content for social media (for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more!).
- Make Your Website Look Sharp – SVG vector files can be scaled up on you website to any size without losing the quality. In comparison raster graphics (like photos) when scaled up from it’s original size can appear blurry and lower quality. It is nowadays important to create responsive websites that look nice on various screen sizes and devices. SVG files can be easily scaled up or down to fit the changing layout for the responsive needs (and still look sharp!).
- Create Awesome Explainer Videos – Use SVG format to create engaging explainer videos. Even though these are static files you can animate them in various video editors and combine together. For example using a vector background, with a character and an object graphic to create a cartoon-style scene.
Vector Ninja Bonus:
- BONUS #1 – 12-Month Free Tech Support VALUE: $177.00
Did you get stuck at any point? Don’t know how to use your assets? No problem! Our support is here to help you with any technical problems.
- BONUS #2 – Step-By-Step Video Training How To Edit Your Vector Graphics VALUE: $47.00
I’ll show you behind my shoulder, step-by-step how to edit & customize your video templates inside Powerpoint. You’ll discover how to change photos, videos and text to make the templates your own!
- BONUS #3 – Graphics Mystic Facebook Group
Imagine a place where you’ll be able to get new, fresh graphics for 100% free. This facebook group is for everyone to share cool free resources, graphics, templates and other useful things.
- BONUS #4 – 20 Static Character Poses VALUE: $100.00