Personal Satisfaction PLR by Tiffany Lambert Review : Living Life on Your Own Terms Eliminate the victim mindset and empower your audience to take action and control over their future!
Hello and thank you for stopping my Review ! Here you will find Powerful tools, Marketing courses, plugins and many Internet Marketing Softwares tested by me, Tim Walker, creator of this product review blog.
Looking for Latest and Best Internet Marketing Product ? Wanna Keep update what’s happening in the IM World? You have came to the right place!
Personal Satisfaction is a bundle of content meant to shake people up and get them out of their comfort zones to force them to take a good, hard look at what kind of life they’re living and if it’s not providing happiness, to change course!
This is a fantastic content bundle that could easily be tweaked for other niches, such as relationships, health, etc. But it’s primarily slanted for career success. At just $7, it’s a steal because you get 20 brand new articles. (And I also found out she has a special second heavily discounted offer ONLY for buyers of this sale that offers a full eBook, report, email autoresponders and product reviews, too)!
This PLR is written to address the prospective entrepreneur’s pain of listening to other people and spending a life chained to a job they can’t stand. It teaches them to let go of the guilt and worry of making the leap into the world of self employment and gives them confidence that they can achieve success on their own.
Here’s What You Get:
- Your Self Perception Wasn’t Chosen By You – 496 words
- Quit Faking Happiness and Learn How to Live Authentically – 470 words
- Don’t Shoulder the Burden of Everyone Else’s Problems – 488 words
- Start Prioritizing What Matters Most to You – 466 words
- How to Handle Adversity with Your Head Held High – 465 words
- Are You Squandering Your Energy on Things That Don’t Matter? – 481 words
- Set Boundaries to Protect Yourself from Negative Influences – 469 words
- Choose Your Reaction to What Life Sends Your Way – 448 words
- You Can’t Enjoy Personal Satisfaction If You’ve Adopted the Label of Victim – 434 words
- Become the Best Version of Yourself By Weeding Out Bad Traits – 440 words
- Gain Appreciation for What’s Going Right in Your Life – 460 words
- How Many Meaningful Experiences Have You Had in Life? – 512 words
- You Can’t Achieve Goals without Grit – 442 words
- Be Honest About Whether or Not You’re Guilty of Complacency – 451 words
- You Don’t Have to Be a Natural to Achieve Success – 474 words
- Are Your Closest Relationships Supporting Your Personal Satisfaction? – 441 words
- To Live Life on Your Own Terms, You Have to Retrain Your Brain – 453 words
- Don’t Just Change Your Beliefs – Change Your Behaviors! – 437 words
- Life on Your Own Terms May Mean Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone – 454 words
- Being in Charge of Your Life Doesn’t Mean Closing the Door on Vulnerability – 428 words
- Personal Satisfaction PLR: Living Life on Your Own Terms (FE 20 Articles)
- Personal Satisfaction PLR: Living Life on Your Own Terms (OTO Bundle)