How to make a video course in an hour using PLR by Helen Lindop Review : Want to know how to make a video course in just one hour
What does ‘private label rights’ mean?
A private label rights license means you can buy a pack of videos, graphics, text, templates or any other type of content and publish it as your own. You can either edit it or upload it as it is. It’s much cheaper than hiring a video producer or ghostwriter to make you content unique to you, but with a few tweaks you wouldn’t notice it isn’t unique. It’s a great time and money saver for a small business.
If you’ve never used or even heard of PLR before, don’t worry this course will explain all you need to know to use it in your own simple online course.
NOTE: This course does not come with PLR rights. It’s for your own personal use only, you cannot sell it on.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if:
- You’ve never made an online course before and want to create your first one in the easiest, fastest possible way to see if it’s the kind of product you’d like to make yourself in future. And you don’t even need your own website.
- You’re a service provider (e.g. a web designer, marketing coach or consultant) who knows people that aren’t ready to buy your service yet and want to ‘do it themselves’ for a while longer. By offering them a course you will be building a relationship with them so you are top of their minds when they are ready for your service.
- You have a list of subscribers and want to test if they would buy an online course but without investing time and money in making your own (yet).
- You want to test out a new niche and need a quick product to sell. Video courses have a higher perceived value than ebooks.
- You’re a face-to-face trainer or workshop leader and want some self-study courses for your clients between workshops.
- You want to know how to set up an online course without the hassle of setting up a website and messing around with membership and shopping cart plugins
What’s in the course?
In the course I’ll show you:
- The tips and tricks I use for finding good quality private label rights videos. Because you need to dig a little to find good PLR videos.
- The training platforms I recommend.
- The platforms you definitely shouldn’t use.
- I’ll demonstrate how to create a course on one of these platforms, upload your course materials and everything else you need to do to get your course up for sale.
- Quick tips for making your course more attractive to buyers.
- Got more than an hour? I’ll tell you some of the ways you can brand your course and make it your own.
The total running time of the course is just under 45 minutes. I know you’re busy so I’ve kept it fluff-free and included only what you need to know.
What exactly will I get?
- 8 videos showing you set-by-step how to find good video PLR, how to set up a training platform and how to create your course in an hour.
- Total running time of the videos is just under 45 minutes.
- You can begin immediately after you buy.
- 30 day guarantee – if you don’t like it I’ll give you a refund, no questions asked.
- How to make a video course in an hour using PLR
- How to make online videos PLR course
- WordPress Essentials PLR Video Course (htcvc)