Stupidly Simple Webinars by Phil Henderson Review : YOU’RE About To Discover The Worlds FIRST Solution That Lets YOU Setup & Run “Profit-Pulling” Webinars On Facebook
Stupidly Simple Webinar is an online course will teach you how to make a professional webinar in hour and how to make money with webinar. In this course you will learn step by step how to start, also you will get the video and PDF module. If you think making the webinar need expensive software, in stupidly simple webinars you will learn how to create webinar with free software.
What This is Not
- This is NOT Software you download
- This is NOT Software you access via the “cloud”
What This Is
- This is a Step-by-step course showing you how to successfully run webinars within Facebook using FREE tools!
- This is COMPREHENSIVE training on HOW to set up and run webinars within Facebook.
- This is training delivered via a private members area and Facebook group.
- This is detailed, step by step training delivered in Video and PDF formats.
- This is the EXACT, proven methods I use to run successful webinars within Facebook.
Stupidly Simple Webinars
Running successful Webinars on Facebook® is very, very simple.
However, you MUST know what steps and pieces to connect to ensure the BEST webinar experience for your attendees.
Which means you make MORE sales!
Easy To Set Up
Using the ‘various tools’ within Facebook® itself it’s now possible to run fantastic webinars with little to no technical skills.
ANYONE can do this!
Yep EVERY aspect of setting up a profit-pulling webinar on Facebook® is FREE.
However, don’t let that FACT fool you as these webinars CONVERT!
Stupidly Simple Webinars Module
- Module #1 – Why YOU Must Use Webinars
- Module #2 – Why Facebook Webinars Rock
- Module #3 – Why YOU Should Always Use A Facebook Page
- Module #4 – Setting Up YOUR First Facebook Webinar
- Module #5 – How To Create Profit-Pulling Webinar Funnels
- Module #6 – Traffic Strategies For Driving BUYERS To Your Webinars
- Module #6 – How To Build A HUGE List On Autopilot
- (Future Modules Will Be Added)