273 Golden Ideas – Flash Sale by Matt Rhodes Review : Then Write Your First Hot Report In Only 1-2 Hours…
These “273 Golden Infoproduct Ideas” go beyond that, though…
The ideas are also categorized by the different TYPES of reports you can create. You can’t just create a 10 page report called “Exercise Tips” and expect it to sell like crazy.
You CAN create a 10 page report called “7 Minute Exercises to get Six Pack Abs In Six Weeks!” and expect it to attract raving, hot buyers.
(You’d get my attention with a report like that!)
You need to FRAME and WRITE your report in the right way. When you write your report with the correct idea and format in mind from the beginning…you get the “hard work” done in virtually no time (how long does it take to write a 10 page report?) and you can start making money that much sooner. More importantly, what you write will essentially “sell itself.”
You’ve probably heard money loves speed. It’s true. That’s why our “273 Golden Infoproduct Ideas” report is only 30 pages long, designed specifically so you can start writing and framing your report in the right way to attract hot, raving buyers.
You can take these ideas and implement them today to start writing your own Hot Report. It’s no exaggeration you can have your report ready to sell in a matter of hours.
Inside “273 Golden Infoproduct Ideas,” you’ll also discover…
- A GREAT way to drastically boost your credibility so you are viewed as “The Expert” (page 4)
- One of the best types of “Hot Reports” that sells in virtually ANY niche out there (page 5)
- Idea #10: Use this technique to synthesize virtually any two topics to create a “new niche” out of your report (page 7)
- How to naturally transition your customers from a short report to ANOTHER report you can sell — this almost writes itself… (page 8)
- The one thing that EVERY single buyer of your report wants…and how to give it to them (page 13)
- A type of report that you can sell that harnesses the “fear factor,” an unstoppable human emotion that converts buyers (page 15)
- My favorite way to rapidly create new information products in MINUTES, not hours (page 19)
- One of the most powerful techniques for converting more hot, raving buyers for ANY report you sell (page 25)
- How to come up with your own never-ending list of GOLDEN, best-selling infoproduct ideas (page 28)
- Much, much more…there are a TON of great techniques listed inside for you.