TtubePro by Rishy Review : Infact.. You-Tube Recommends Best Practices For Getting Your Videos Found By Asking You to Focus More on Your MetaData!
I have known Rishy for a while and I use several of his software tools. He always goes out of
the way to over-deliver and to keep them updated. T-tube is a tool that I am going to definetely add to my own software tools and I would highly recommend it especially if you are struggling to get going with YouTube.
– Marcus Christian (Warriorjv.com)
Titles, Tags & Thumbnails, why they matter for Traffic?
- Titles are the first visual elements that a viewer will see when he decides to click and view a video. A good title should not only hook the viewer but also arouse his curiosity. Titles should also be optimized for targetted keywords as well.
- Tags help to get your videos found although they are not the visual elements that a viewer sees while choosing to click & watch a video.
There are 3 mistakes people make when it comes to optimizing the tags:
-They do a lot of tag stuffing by adding irrelevant tags
-They don’t add any tags at all.
-They add less tags
- 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom Thumbnails. Attract more viewers and increase watch time by creating visually interesting, click-compelling thumbnails of your own.
T-tube Software Training
We have your back. Inside this comprehensive bonus two and a half hour training you will learn how to make most of t-tube. The possibilties are endless.
- How to Write Enticing titles….
- Best practices of Tags…
- How Titles & Thumbnails Work Together!
- Much Much More..