[Resale Rights] Turbo SPY Tracker Software by Turbo PLR (John & Jonathan) Review : Reseller Opportunity To High Quality Software Business
Turbo SPY Tracker is the tool you must use for measuring the success of your campaigns better, easier and effectively. PLUS getting Turbo SPY Tracker today brings you a solid product to sell and keep all the money in your pocket.
Turbo SPY Tracker is the EASIEST Tool ever to know where your web traffic is coming from by just adding 1 line of code in your webpage. It is also your fully loaded resale rights package ready to be sold right now. All sales material, graphics, index page, thank you pages included… along with bonuses! Turbo SPY Tracker Software is a php script that logs the domain names of everyone that “hits” your webpage, where the tracker is installed, hence making it easy to know where your web traffic is coming from! Just upload the files, give a title to your tracker, insert 1 line of code in the page you want to track and Turbo SPY Tracker will do the rest!
This Software Can Be Your Next Potential Best Seller:
Look at these shocking facts:
- 47 percent of content marketer reported better campaign measurement and 33 percent reported better campaign ROI as the primary benefits of using a tag management service.
- Inbound marketers who measure ROI are more than 12 times more likely to generate a greater year-over-year return.
- 96% measure number of fans and followers, 89% measure traffic, 84% measure mentions, 55% track share of voice, and 51% track sentiment. (Source: Awareness, Inc.)
- 93% of CMOs say that they are under more pressure to deliver measurable ROI.
- 50% of B2B marketing executives find it difficult to attribute marketing activity directly to revenue results as a means to justify budgets.
- 81% of marketers would increase spending on digital, mobile, and social channels if they could better track ROI.
- 23% of B2C marketers are successful at tracking the ROI of their content marketing programs. Additionally, 51% say measuring content effectiveness is a challenge.
- Just 21% of B2B companies are successful at tracking ROI of their content marketing. And 15 percent say they do not track ROI on content marketing at all.
- Just 21 percent of companies consider themselves effective at measuring a ROI of a website business.
- Only 8% of companies say they can determine ROI from their social media spending.
- 75% of brands say they measure their programmatic campaigns based on sales/conversion rates.
Turbo SPY Tracker Software Business
Module 1: Turbo SPY Tracker Software
Turbo SPY Tracker Software Bonus
Bonus 1: Access to the List Building Page Secrets’ tutorial